Elite Sage POS is our point-of-sale solution that integrates with any version of Sage 50 or Sage 200 Accounts Software.
Elite POS is exceptionally easy to use and can can configured to match any type of counter-based and mobile EPOS requirement including Van Sales and Rep Sales.
When Sage 50/200 and Elite Sage POS are linked together then what you get is an unrivaled, fully integrated retail/trade business management solution in terms of versatility, features and performance.
If you are already using Sage 50 or Sage 200 and you need EPOS to speed up the entry of static or mobile custom-facing transactions then it becomes a very easy task for us to integrate Elite with your Sage system.
Elite POS is installed in a wide variety of retail enterprises including paint shops, DIY stores, builders providers, power tools, garden centres, food and grocery, cash & carry, gifts, coffee shops, hair & beauty supplies etc.
Elite Sage POS –
features & functionality:
- Very fast and super-easy to use EPOS system that has a stylish, contemporary look and feel
- Can be touch or keyboard operated
- Runs on windows PC’s, EPOS Terminals, Tablets and Lap-tops
- EPOS Desktop can be customized to suit any counter sales and van sales environment.
- Super-fast customer and product look-ups using main search fields on customers & products
- Unlimited number of PLU ‘Hot keys’ can be set up for non-
barcoded items and service charges
- Handles cash and account sales transactions as well as sales orders
- Integrates with Opayo, Elavon and Paymentsense chip and pin EFT card payments
- The CRM module allows the entry of sales to retail customers that don’t have an account in Sage
- Handles trade and retail quotations
- Handles refunds and exchanges
- Handles payments on account
- Manages in-
store gift cards and vouchers
- Option to create new customer accounts in Sage50
- Lets you set up your own in-store customer loyalty system
- Electronic customer signature capture on invoice and advice note PDF’s is available as an option
- Handles special price promotions and multi-
buys e.g. “Buy 5 Get 1 Free”, “Cheapest item free” etc.
- Price-overrides and value and percentage discounting at line level and transaction total level
- Incomplete sales can be ‘parked’ in layaway storage and re-
called at a later stage for completion
- Completed sales, refund, order and payment transactions are posted into Sage 50 in real-time
- Handles emailing of receipts and A4 documents to trade and retail customers
- A4 print options include invoice, advice note, quotation, credit note/refund etc.
- Elite Sage50 POS stays working if Sage file server or network goes down
- Till PCs can be taken on the road and used at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Automatic Electronic auditing of all POS activity deters fraudulent activity
of- day reporting on sales, tender, time-band analysis, cashiers, voids, discounts etc.
- Cloud POS Sales Dashboard lets you monitor your POS activity using a mobile phone or tablet
- Elite EPOS is GDPR compliant