Barcoder 250 is our stock and warehouse management system for Sage 50 and Sage 200 that utilises barcode scanning to record stock movements so as to increase accuracy, reduce stock shrinkage and streamline the process of ordering, receiving, dispatching and checking stock .
Barcoder 250 is designed to use either wired or wireless barcode scanners to:
1. Scan pick the stock and create a sales order or sales invoice in Sage from the scans
2. Pick and despatch goods against an existing sales order (updates the qty delivered on the order transaction in Sage). Also prints a despatch note to go with the goods.
3. Do a goods-in receipt against a purchase order already entered in Sage– updates the PO transaction and the live stock levels in Sage
4. Create a purchase order in Sage and book in the stock simultaneously – updates the live stock levels
5. Perform a full or partial stock check and get a variance report – adjusts the live stock levels in Sage.
6. Print barcode labels
7. Record serial and batch numbers against receipts and dispatches.
BC250 is the answer to every business owner and warehouse manager’s stock control prayers!
Benefits of using BC250:
- Accurate stock valuations
- Efficient and accurate processing of sales orders and purchase orders
- Eliminates stock counting errors and needless paperwork
- Minimal manual data entry for speedy stock management
- A scalable solution to suit individual needs
- Seamless linking to Sage 50 Accounts and Stock Control
- Monitoring of warehouse activity
Main Features & Functionality:
- Purchase Order creation
- Purchase Order processing (receiving goods against a PO transaction)
- Sales order and sales invoice creation
- Sales order/invoice processing (picking and allocating product for despatch)
- Booking in and Booking out stock
- Stock taking
- Stock Adjusting
- Barcode label printing